Wednesday, September 7, 2011

vacation time's over

It's time to get back on the saddle after a prolongued period of leisure. If anyone's into tv series I strongly recommend 'The Wire' which sucked me in for a whole week or so.  Anyway there's a pile of cds I've wanted to write about for a while now, another pile of cds I have yet to listen to so there's enough material to keep new posts arriving steadily, just in time to prepare myself/ourselves for the series of autumn jazz concerts  (I send you back to this post for more details).
First new review tomorrow morning! (CET time)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you liked The Wire :)
    Which season are you on now?

    ReplyDelete

It feels great when someone's reading what I'm writing! Please leave a comment if there's anything on Your mind concerning the post (or other subjects) and come back soon.